Sumatra has been in use for many years, and people are still using it by rolling the kratom in a quid form and chewing it.
The chewing of these leaves produces the relaxing effect to the mind and body.
It is gaining popularity in today’s world.
The Sumatra Red Vein is the name derived from the Sumatra island which is present in Indonesia and is one of the biggest islands.
This island has an immense number of kratom trees due to the tropical, humid and rainy climate.
Sumatra stains have unique effects and properties which are beneficial for an individual.
Red Sumatra Kratom
It is a refreshing and smooth treat which is available in Indonesia.
It is the most outstanding strain among the kratom family.
The Red Kratom strain is called “red” because of the red central vein present on the leaf. It is highly relaxing and regarded as the herbal therapy.
It is harvested from the trees in South Asia,i.e., Mitragyna Speciosa. Users claim that it generates the uplifting and soothing sensations.
Connoisseurs have found this herbal remedy as a perfect treatment for relieving the stress and relaxing the muscles.
The leaves of the Red Sumatra kratom strain has opioid like properties which are utilized for medical purposes. This strain is an ideal choice for meditation.
Active ingredients present in red Sumatra Kratom
The Kratom consists of different types of alkaloids, most common one is Mitragynine which forms 82% of this kratom strain.
The leaves are also enriched in 7-hydroxy mitragynine, Mitraphylline, and Corynantheidine(Rauhimebine).
Another alkaloid is also found in Red Vein Kratom which is Raubasine. This alkaloid is antiaggregant along with it acts as a Cerebro circulant.
The alkaloid possesses the antiadrenergic properties which result in sedation and muscle relaxing properties.
The Sumatra Red Vein Kratom strain also contains Isomitraphylline which provides immunostimulating properties.
Effects produced by red vein Sumatra Kratom strain
- It has satisfying effects on health.
- It has properties similar to opioids which allow it to manage stress and pain.
- The use of Sumatra Red Vein allows the person to stay free from trouble and stress.
- The intake of this strain allows the individuals to relax. It calms down the nerves and results in sedation which results in quiet and peaceful sleep.
- The alkaloids of Red Vein Sumatra results in low blood pressure with increased tactile.
- It has euphoric properties which uplift the mood and energizes the person.
- The use of Red Vein Sumatra leaves, resulting in increased sensitivity to temperature but in a positive way.
- The prominent use of Red Sumatra Vein strain is to relieve pain. The leaves have high levels of 7- hydroxy mitragynine which is a potent alkaloid and acts as an opioid agonist. This alkaloid mimics the natural enkephalins and endorphins present in the brain.
- The characteristic feature of this strain is to result in massive muscle and physical relaxation.
It acts as a potent anti-stress agent which provides the results in minutes.
It has highly efficient sedating properties which work well in evenings and off-days, this allows the individual to sleep well.
- It is very effective for the patient to sleep because of its sedating properties. It helps in cases of parasomnia, insomnia and night terrors.
- This strain has mood-enhancing capabilities, which are euphoric in right doses. The variability of the mood boosting ability depends on the vein type.
The red vein Sumatra kratom strains are more sedating when compared to the white vein strains.
The top qualities of Red Vein Sumatra Kratom strain include:
- Physical relaxation
- Insomnia- relief
- Anti-stress remedy
How long do the effects of red Sumatra vein last?
The effects of other kratom strains usually last for 3 hours after the intake.
However, its opposite with the use of Red Sumatra which delivers the long-lasting effects.
The effects last for 10-12 hours.
The red vein strains do not result in tiredness. They produce relaxing and trail-off effects which are observed in such users having this strain.
Are there any side effects of red Sumatra strain?
The red vein Sumatra strain has rare side effects if consumed in optimal dose. The high doses might result in nausea turning into vomiting.
The feeling of being nauseated is seen in beginners. However, it goes away as soon as you get used to it.
During focus, users have experienced twitching of eyes or wobbles with these strains.
Some individuals have experienced addiction after the use of Red Sumatra Kratom because it has opioid-like properties.
The withdrawal symptoms in such people include a runny nose, insomnia, mood swings and aggression.
The key to avoiding the adverse effects is to use the Red Sumatra Kratom strain in moderate doses.
Methods to use red Sumatra Kratom?
The strain is readily available in the market as raw leaves or powder form.
The powder form can be utilized in the making of herbal tea, while some may chew on fresh leaves or smoke these leaves and consume then in everyday meals.
Toss and wash method can also be used with Red vein Sumatra Kratom strain where the leaves are ingested with water.
It is strictly prohibited to use alcohol with kratom strains.
Accurate dose of Sumatra red vein Kratom strain
The Sumatra kratom strain is the most potent strain among the kratom family.
It is advised to start with a small dose.
The dosage depends on the tolerance level of the users.
The Red Sumatra kratom leaves when consumed in moderate amounts result in satisfying effects.
However, some users can also tolerate high doses.
- Threshold dose: 1-2 grams
- The Moderatedose of this strain is 2-3 grams.
- Patients with high tolerance levels: 3-4 grams of this strain is sufficient for long-lasting effects.
- For longer lasting and substantial effects: 4-5 grams is suggested.
- For more powerful and longer-lasting effect, 4 to 5 grams of the strain powder is recommended.
- Maximum recommended dose: 6 grams
- Above this dose Red Vein Sumatra kratom results in adverse effects.
These effects are long-lasting for at least 10 hours, so avoid taking another dose within 6 hours of first dosage consumption.
Keep in mind that it is an herbal medicine, which produces the relaxing effects. It is considered as the most relaxing strain of the kratom family.
You should consume this strain in small amounts if mixed with other potent strains.
You might suffer health problems if you consume it at extremely high doses. It is suggested to eat this kratom version at small doses and enjoy the benefits.
Red Sumatra Vein is highly useful for individuals who want to remain active all day without getting tired.
However, notice any symptoms if you are a beginner and you have consumed more than the recommended doses. It is because every user has a different tolerance level.